Blog #1


Hi Class, my name is Juan Ibarra Landaida.
I am a chemistry and pharmacy student.


I am originally from Osorno, a city in southern Chile. Currently I live in Santiago and I am twenty one years old. I love computer games and watch anime, in special ‘‘Hunter x Hunter’’ because I love a character named ‘‘Hisoka’’ that showed in the anime. 







My family is composed of my mother,my older sister Francisca, and my puppy Odin, although currently I just live with my mother and my dog .  My mother’s name is Iris, she is fifty-eight years old, she is a little bit old and grumpy woman hahaha but a wonderful mom, she gives all for me in the life, I love her. My hometown is very rainy and cold, it is always raining I don’t like that city very much,  I am very happy to have moved to Santiago when I was only one year
old. 



This is a little part of me.

See you coming soon in the next post.

Comentarios

  1. Another guy from the south 🥳 HxH is my favorite anime of all time, i mean, im a big fan, specially for Netero ☸️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi juaaan, very interesting your post, nice photo friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Juan! How old is your dog? Your photo is very cool

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #7

Blog #2