Post #7

One of the people I admire the most is my high school teacher. Her name is María Angélica Albornoz, she must be about 55 years old at the moment, she is a teacher of the chemistry subject. I admire her because the taste I have for science and chemistry in general contributed to me. To this day I have certain memories where he spoke to us about chemistry or certain important people like Marie Curie, Max planck, Schrödinger. I think I owe a large part of who I am today to her, since she also taught me values ​​and gave me affection in difficult situations.

I admire her a lot for the great vocation she had, always ready to teach, to smile at us. it really brightened my days when I had classes with her. In fact, she was so fond of us that she was the head of the course.

I hope at some point to see her again after this pandemic ends and tell her how far I have come. I'm sure she would be very happy jejeje.

In this photo I go out with her at my graduation, I really have a lot of affection for her, she is a very simple and truly admirable person.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog #1

Post #8