Blog #2

When I was a kid I wanted to be a soccer player, I loved playing soccer with my teammates and I dreamed of being a professional player, it never crossed my mind to go to university.


Whenn I entered high school, the idea of ​​studying medicine came into my head, I tried too hard to study and prepare to get good grades and along the way I began to see other options between those kinesiology and chemistry and pharmacy since I liked it a lot the health area because I love to help people with the knowledge that I have acquired little by little in whatever I can do. Finally I decided on chemistry and pharmacy since I always dreamed of studying at the University of Chile and in addition to the fact that I had a great admiration for chemistry, perhaps because I always had good teachers of that subject.


Regarding the experience at the university, I can say that it has been very varied and somewhat different due to the circumstances of the Pandemic, in the context of having to study online, the little relationship with my classmates, etc.

When I qualify, I want to work in an assistance pharmacy within a hospital in order to provide a good service to patients, however, the area of ​​the community pharmacy also calls my attention, which is the most common area of ​​a pharmaceutical chemist.

Thanks for reading, see you soon on another blog

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog #1

Post #7

Post #8