Blog #4

I really love salty food very much, my favorite foods are:

- potato cake: it’s made with potatoes, olives, ground beef and eggs. You can also put melted cheese on the surface

- bolognese spaghetti : It’s pasta with minced meat, tomato sauce and also for a more gourmet preparation, natural tomato is added



-lentils with chorizo: It’s lentils, with a sauce of onion and the chorizo is added to gives it a very special flavor


As I mentioned before I really love salty food, for this reason I don’t like fruits or vegetables unless they are cooked. I love Italian food, also legumes, and potatoes hahaha it may be because I was born in the south or at least that's what my mom says hehehe.

Another food that I like to eat less frequently is Chinnese food, I really love it, its flavors are very marked, very delicious, writing this made me hungry hahahaha. Continuing with the topic of Chinese food, I eat very little since it contains a lot of sodium that could affect my health causing hypertension.

The fact of not eating vegetables or many fruits I have also tried to reverse it to be healthier but it is so difficult for me, at least I try and sometimes I eat mostly vegetables but cooked.

Thanks for reading, see you in another post


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog #1

Post #7

Post #8