Post #8

As mentioned in the previous post, my favorite subject is Chemistry, in fact it was one of the great reasons that I study chemistry and pharmacy. Chemistry for me is so entertaining as it is a huge world of knowledge. In fact, at the beginning I knew that there was a lot to learn but when you are in university you realize that the knowledge about chemistry is practically infinite and that is very interesting for me since new things are discovered about what I am passionate about.



In university I have learned a lot of chemistry, especially what is basic and general knowledge, however in organic and analytical chemistry it has been somewhat more complex. but not impossible if you spend enough time to learn and in general I know that I still have a world to learn, this is science, a new world with each discovery, renewal.

In a few words, before studying I believed that learning chemistry would be easier, however the reality was different, for the same reason I have generated a relationship of love and hate with chemistry hahaha. since I love it and I am passionate about studying it but when I find it difficult to understand sometimes I hate it and it makes me angry.


Thank you all very much for this experience of the posts it was great despite all difficulties.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog #1

Post #7